Marla’s water broke at 12:30 AM this morning. We were admitted to Mission Hospital at about 1:30 AM. She’s resting fine at the hospital now and we’re waiting on the fun (labor) to begin.
We’re about 5 weeks early, but everyone is doing fine. You can see from the pictures that Marla was smiling and in good spirits last night.
Right now we’re anticipating Baby Northcutt #2 will arive some time tonight, though it could certainly stretch out until tomorrow morning. Emma and I are off to the hospital now. The doctor is due back for her next visit in another hour or so.
She’s the cutest thing ever, btw. I’ll talk about that later… you know, after things have calmed down.